It flows through my body
The peace of Him
That sets me in the path of joy
Every morning I place him first
Seeing before me the revelation of his
The wonderful God of me
I see him not but hear him
I touch him not but feel his presence
Loving him more and more everyday
I lay him before my very needs
I love you!
Beautiful inside and outside
Endowed with the strength of an eagle
There she goes spreading the warmth of goodness
She’s not an ordinary woman
Picking the fallen ones
Cleaning up the alterations that were forgotten
Making life out of the condemned
She’s not an ordinary woman
Poking the dark side
Bringing out the light
Making the imperfect awesomely perfect
She’s not an ordinary woman
A woman unique, with the heart of gold that brightens up the night, does not question the lack of ability to please but just understands; she covers herself with the armour of patience. She is not an ordinary woman but one to cherish, love and never let out of your life.
Would society accept me
Meddling in affairs that got me
Initiating episodes of collisions
Downturning evidence of freedom
Would my father accept me
The prodigal son on the highway
Parading like a goldfish
Creating enchantment of causes
Would he accept me
Trampled upon his heart
Saw only the dark side
The successor he is now
Generally I’m not a fan of controversy but I would like to discuss a few controversial people and topic, they are usually interesting.
Most controversial President in Africa:
According to eddaz, even though some other sites might see him as third or fourth most controversial President. President Robert Mugabe is the most controversial in Africa because he loves to be heard, he’s funny and even though he’s not a fan of so many, I love many of his quotes and he’s such an interesting person. He has governed the republic of Zimbabwe as president since 1987. And here are some of his funny quotes according to AZ quotes:
“sometimes you look back at girls you spent money on rather than send it to your mum and you realise witchcraft is real”
“We have said we will never collapse, never ever. We may have our draughts, our poverty but as people, we shall never collapse”
“I am an educationist. I am an economist. I am a politician. I am also now a good storyteller, you know?”
Most controversial person
According to forbes, the most controversial person is former US President George Bush because Wikipedia says he’s page has been revised 45,866 times as at the time this report was taken. I’m actually surprised he is more controversial than former President Barack Obama and Adolf Hitler.
One topic that has caused so much controversy world wide….We all know: President Trump’s Travel Ban. According to Washington Post, they have given reasons why the ban is not earning supports.
Is it luck that has gotten me this far?
Is it faith that happened?
Was the story of my life manipulated to be better or worse?
All that has happened in my life….Where they destined to be?
When I look at the path my life has taken, I have secretly wondered and pondered.
If I could have written down the story of how my life should be…What would It have been ?
If I had the will power to handle the book of life- what would I have inscribed in it?
A better life?
How would the universe had reacted?
If I had the pen in my hands to write down the story of how my life should be..
If I had the opportunity to change the story of my life…
Would I be happier?
Can I change the story of my life?
If we could all rewrite the book of our lives…What would it be?
There are times we’ve found ourselves home alone on weekends and sometimes you might even be with your family and yet feel alone, we usually get caught up in our own thoughts and restlessness that at the end of the day we realise that time is far gone and we actually haven’t done anything useful than feel so BORED AND WEAK.
I have friends that out of weekend boredom they decide to go to the office and do some paper work, this isn’t right- being humans we need to learn to have fun, separate time to work from time for a diversion. I’m learning to appreciate the little things in life and enjoy living in the moment more…. Too often when we think about “fun” things, we think of the expensive options like going on vacation, going to the cinema, or going to a restaurant. “HELL NO” It doesn’t have to be that way all the time.
There are endless ways to have fun at home without having to empty your wallets- FEEL FREE FROM BOREDOM
- You can play monopoly, scramble or play cards, all you need do is to invite a few friends over, maybe one or two of them.
- Get some nice books to read, learn to read, it’s educative and helps you to know a lot of things you don’t even know exists.
- Invite a friend or spouse down to watch some movies, get some DVD’S or audio C.D’s to watch and dance, it’s also a form of exercise and makes you happy. You can also do this with your kids and partner, it adds bliss to the union.
- Invite your neighbor down, bake a pie or cake, it’s an opportunity for you to get to know each other better, discuss about the challenges in the neighborhood and what can be done to have a better environment.
- Rearrange your bedroom, library, wardrobe or find anywhere in your house that has been disarranged for so long, it helps create space, livens you up, gives room for creative ideas on what to do with the free space.
- Take a free online class, there are lots of free online classes you could take to improve your skills in a certain area and it can be quite interesting.
- Pack a lunch bag and go to the park with a friend or loved one, show some affection, you could also go with your kids and partner if you are married.
- Visit a free museum or a relatively cheap one, go to the beach, have a walk around the sea side, snap some pictures. Dance at locations on the beach were music is being played.
- Record a video of yourself on something you are very knowledgeable at, could be cooking skills, something creative with the hands, mathematics, could be that you are good in singing, or gifted in different foreign languages, just upload it on you-tube and see how many downloads or followers you get, could lead to something very good for you.
- Go bowling with friends.
- Plant a garden.
- Offer some help within your neighborhood, could be to the elderly one or disabled.
- Pamper yourself with a pedicure, spa, face steam or something like skin care.
- Take a nap, most people don’t get adequate sleep during the week due to work stress, it’s time to turn off your phone, TV, internet and get that rest.
- Search for a blog you might love and read, you can explore my blog if you want to😀 I hope you have fun while at it.
- Go for a swim at a recreation center, it doesn’t cost much to get in.
Hopefully, this list will help provide for a ton of fun money-free weekends.
I’ve heard a few stories about where women found their lover boys now husband and where men found their sweet girls now wife. A former neighbor of mine said he found his wife of almost forty years by the side of the road where she waited for a taxi😀😀 he picked her up and dropped her at her destination, they got married after dating… Apparently it’s not so wise to do that now because of the high rate of kidnappings.
I have a friend that met his wife through a friend of his, who met a girl on the dating site😮😮…what a referral!! A guy goes online in search for a nice lady and somehow the lady he found ended up in his friends house as wife..What a lucky guy the other one is, regardless of the fact that he never even joined the dating site….WEIRD..
I used to have a friend that met her husband where she worked..She went there in search of a job and he helped her to facilitate it by presenting her as the better candidate for the job😮😮…Such is life😀 but of course they work in seperate organisations now.
My cousin met her husband on a train in another country. They fell in love and he travelled to her own country to get married to her😘😘
I’m not married yet, hopefully it will be my time soon so that I can share my story too😍😍.
Where did you meet your loved one?
I’ve been looking in the mirror for so long
Seeing my soul on the other side
Vivid when it shatters
And all the little pieces that fall get broken
Memories seeking answers
Pieces of me
Very sharp to put back
Too small to matter
If I try to touch her
And I breathe
I can’t breathe anymore
Yet I am alive
To see my soul come alive again
Stacey. H, Eddaz
Love comes, it goes, comes again; like a fairy-tale we find ourselves engulfed in it, wrapped up in it like a coven. Wondering how we ended up in that situation…This is how we feel when we are hopelessly in love.
Have you felt that way? I mean seriously…Felt like you are the definition of love. And then miraculously when we get disentangled from it, especially from the wrong kinda love.. we feel free and delivered, only to find it hiding in another corner, about to jump right at us like it’s Spider-Man…
Honestly sometimes I hate love but when it jumps and glues to my heart I feel so safe in it until it turns sour.
I don’t want to be hopelessly in love with the wrong partner…I want to be hopelessly but wisely in love with the right one…This is what we need to do to get our games right. That’s if we can control it though!
I once had a friend that said he was hopelessly in love with his girlfriend and unfortunately for him, she didn’t give a damn…Yet this guy kept on loving her until one day the love detached from his heart somehow and when the girl realised that her boyfriend had regained his freedom. She started to have panic attack which somehow got love glued to her and then she became hopelessly in love with him…Luckily for her, she had a man with a beautiful soul who never took advantage of her nor break her heart.
What do you do when you are hopelessly in love?