It’s Friday once again and I’m ready to swing…
Here is a list of entertaining things you can do tonight to relax, unwind and bring on the weekend mood. For those of us working at night or tomorrow, It shouldn’t impede having fun.
- Hang out with friends but pleease don’t get drunk and run into trouble.
- Cuddle up and check out movies with your partner or explore.
- Eat out at a nice restaurant and meet new people.
- Go to the theater and see a movie.
- If you are in the worship mood, it’s month-end so run and boogie in church.
- Attend a music concert you find passionate.
- Game night with friends or siblings is cheap but fun.
- Settling at home isn’t a bad idea, relax or groove alone.
- Cook for your family (It’s dinner time).
- Have a pool or beach party with buddies.
- Visit your parents if you still have one, have a chit-chat and make them laugh.
- Bowling is amusing, and my favorite.
Life is too short to worry, let’s keep it real and cool by having decent fun and staying happy. Regardless of who you are, what you do or where you live, there are lots of activities to do and places to go that won’t cost much.