It’s really an honour to be awarded the Black Cat, Blue Sea award by LaurenInspire. She blogs about sprinkles of her thoughts, drizzle of inspirations, sparks of happiness, and spell of tips should you need some. Her blog is a world of inspiration, kindly check it out.
This award is for bloggers who strive to write for everybody, and no matter how many viewers they get, make an impact on a reader. This award is an expression of gratitude to the nominee. It should be awarded to anybody that you choose deserves it, and it doesn’t mean that they must have hundreds of followers and likes.
Answers to questions
- What is your greatest aspiration in life? – My greatest aspiration in life is to put smiles on peoples faces. I’m a happy person so why not try to make others happy…
- What keeps you motivated to do what you do (In terms of job, education, blogging, or just life)? – What keeps me motivated to do whatever I do in life is that, I don’t do things I have no passion for, so I keep doing what I love doing, and have passion for.
- What is the one thing about the world that you wish you can change? – I wish I could make the world a better place to live.
My questions for the nominees
- If you become the President of your country, What major change would you put in place?
- Have you discovered your passion, and have you been able to make the best use of it?
- If you meet someone that is totally discouraged with life, What would be your advice to him or her?