The greatest lie told by anyone is “I will stay by your side forever”
Umbrellas protect us from rain not from getting pregnant.
Enchanting moments should be kept to always remember.
Sail away from the shores of my heart, let it be free of the likes of you- Eddaz
Dally not with other folks spouses or money – Ben Franklin
Aim for a partner that respects your vision.
Yes, I love to blog generally about passion and poetry because I adore passion.
This is a list of my Tuesday thoughts and saying. Enjoy the week… it’s a new month and obviously, we are almost at the end of the year once more. I pray we achieve our hearts desires and stay happy in everything you do or wherever you find yourself in life. Have fun blogging and live life to the fullest. Xoxoxo.
Image Credit: Pixabay
I wanted to write a post on “Reasons men stay single” but then I realized that there’s a high chance I might end up not listing all. These reasons have evolved and increased over the years just as technology has developed. You know a few reasons men give include, “I love my privacy,” “I’m living my life,” “I need to make more money,” “I’m not sure I will be a good father,” “I’ve not found a loving woman,” and lots more…I’m not trying to lash out at men but this post is for good reason.
We all desire privacy and want to live our lives, we seek for the best; I know for a fact that single life is significant but I think it should only be for a time that leads to maturity. There are many more single women waiting to meet men ready to outgrow the single man status, yet the number grows every day. God created every man with a missing rib and until you find it, you will never be fulfilled in life.
Men have thousands of reason to stay single thus indicating many more irrational motives and belief towards this action; with all sincerity, men don’t even have a genuine reason for wanting to stay single and I’ve realized over time that they will always have excuses for everything pertaining to staying single.
Why do men stay single? Kindly share your opinions.
Image Source: Google
We are more of learners regardless of how vast our knowledge is. The more we learn, the more human data base we acquire. After a while we will be able to translate the information learnt from both trash and accuracy to numbers in their numeric forms for our usage.
Read, read, read. Read everything- Trash, classics, good and bad, and see how they do it. Just like a carpenter who works as an apprentice and studies the master. Read! You’ll absorb it – William Faulkner
It’s mentally stimulating for me reading books, blog posts and listening to the news; I find it exhilarating coupled with the fact that I stay updated with findings and opinions. A certain area of my life I’m experiencing right now has been made easy for me because of the knowledge I acquired from a blogger that shared his own experience.
Read a lot, read anything you can get your hands on – J.K Rowling
Image Credit: Pixabay
Keep reading and writing. Xoxo
There are times we’ve found ourselves home alone on weekends and sometimes you might even be with your family and yet feel alone, we usually get caught up in our own thoughts and restlessness that at the end of the day we realise that time is far gone and we actually haven’t done anything useful than feel so BORED AND WEAK.
I have friends that out of weekend boredom they decide to go to the office and do some paper work, this isn’t right- being humans we need to learn to have fun, separate time to work from time for a diversion. I’m learning to appreciate the little things in life and enjoy living in the moment more…. Too often when we think about “fun” things, we think of the expensive options like going on vacation, going to the cinema, or going to a restaurant. “HELL NO” It doesn’t have to be that way all the time.
There are endless ways to have fun at home without having to empty your wallets- FEEL FREE FROM BOREDOM
- You can play monopoly, scramble or play cards, all you need do is to invite a few friends over, maybe one or two of them.
- Get some nice books to read, learn to read, it’s educative and helps you to know a lot of things you don’t even know exists.
- Invite a friend or spouse down to watch some movies, get some DVD’S or audio C.D’s to watch and dance, it’s also a form of exercise and makes you happy. You can also do this with your kids and partner, it adds bliss to the union.
- Invite your neighbor down, bake a pie or cake, it’s an opportunity for you to get to know each other better, discuss about the challenges in the neighborhood and what can be done to have a better environment.
- Rearrange your bedroom, library, wardrobe or find anywhere in your house that has been disarranged for so long, it helps create space, livens you up, gives room for creative ideas on what to do with the free space.
- Take a free online class, there are lots of free online classes you could take to improve your skills in a certain area and it can be quite interesting.
- Pack a lunch bag and go to the park with a friend or loved one, show some affection, you could also go with your kids and partner if you are married.
- Visit a free museum or a relatively cheap one, go to the beach, have a walk around the sea side, snap some pictures. Dance at locations on the beach were music is being played.
- Record a video of yourself on something you are very knowledgeable at, could be cooking skills, something creative with the hands, mathematics, could be that you are good in singing, or gifted in different foreign languages, just upload it on you-tube and see how many downloads or followers you get, could lead to something very good for you.
- Go bowling with friends.
- Plant a garden.
- Offer some help within your neighborhood, could be to the elderly one or disabled.
- Pamper yourself with a pedicure, spa, face steam or something like skin care.
- Take a nap, most people don’t get adequate sleep during the week due to work stress, it’s time to turn off your phone, TV, internet and get that rest.
- Search for a blog you might love and read, you can explore my blog if you want to😀 I hope you have fun while at it.
- Go for a swim at a recreation center, it doesn’t cost much to get in.
Hopefully, this list will help provide for a ton of fun money-free weekends.
When I tell people that I blog, some feel so excited for me while others just don’t understand what I’m getting at. The mystery behind blogging is yet to be discovered by many.
There are so many reasons why people blog…I for instance blog to write my heart out…I love to write my heart out because it elates me just the way music soothes the soul…I want my thoughts to be out there…The words flying around in my heart, head and soul waiting to be unleashed, asking to be free, to inspire, to excite and be analysed by readers.
Blog for the right reasons, when you do it just because others are doing it, then you loose focus easily…Not just that; you get to a certain time and ask yourself “what was I even thinking?”
I blog basically about love. WHY??? Love defines me…I attract love…I live love…I want more of it…I release lots of it into the air that surrounds me…I want people to live in love and enjoy life- eddaz
Blogging isn’t for everyone… But what is special about it is that it makes you find yourself..It stimulates your senses thereby making such an impact hard and relieving enough to create paths of discovery, relief, healing…And for some it’s a source of financial settlement.
Why is blogging so special to you?
It’s wet from the rain
Promises of a sunny day
Sunday Feelings that I crave
Creativity on my mind
To write my heart out
Listen to the lyrics of a love song
To keep me in the mood
Of great things yet to come!
K-Ci & Jojo singing that old love song into my heart. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
This is one love song by Teddy Pendergrass. I sang it so much back then even though I didn’t understand the lyrics. Though I do now😀😀
Hi everyone! I’ve had my ebook cover on my side bar for some days now contemplating whether to write publicly about it and launch. To be honest with you, I’ve been nervous about that decision. Today is Sunday, one of my favourite days so feeling overly relaxed this morning, I decided to do just that😀😀.
It’s my first and sure do have more coming shortly but will not come in the self help style. Unveil The Eagle is a self help book which I never planned to publish first since I have other books I am working on but instincts made me stop working on those ones and start writing this.
I dedicated this book to those who have fallen and rising to become the flying eagles they are meant to be. This is the cover and a short chapter of my ebook. The date of release will be set before long. I really do hope you like it.
Self-knowledge does not come on a platter of gold but only
through the purifying fire of perseverance, persistence and
determination. Anytime you fail, dust yourself and get up, then
proceed with vehemence once again. People will try to stop
you but the choice is yours to make. Will you allow small minds to keep you separated from your dreams? When eagles
associate with ducks, that is the concomitant effect. If you are an
eagle but associate with bats, fowls, ducks, ostriches, you will
become like them. Bats can’t fly high and only fly at night,
chickens can’t fly high, and they do so only in short distances in a
very meaningless way. Ostriches can’t even fly at all yet they are
classified as birds. Choose your friends carefully and soar high like the eagle.
Over the years I’ve had a yearning to write and publish, so I went ahead and started out by writing poems which got to the lime light on greeting cards, and birthday cards. I went further with my fierce yearning to write more, then I wrote two books, one completed and the other yet to be completed, and not published. Why stop? I felt I needed to start a blog…
I got distracted, I opened a website that wasted a lot of my time and stopped me from writing but got me running after adverts😯. Truth is that’s not my aim with my blog, if it comes, that’s fine but not threading on the block of distraction no more. That mistake though shed light on so many things I hadn’t seen before. It actually took me on a journey I never knew existed.
I decided to start afresh since I wasn’t breathing properly any longer.. I needed to write my heart out. First by shutting down the website👌 best decision I ever made in my life…no regrets at all😎, then I started blogging, and it’s been my joy, now I have a balanced life.
My debut Ebook which will be out soon is different from my other unpublished books, I will write more about it as time goes by. A lot of my friends wondered why the self help book first and not romance or something else, and I said this is what I want to get out there now because I have a longing for it, I need to get it out there for people that need it, it will touch lives, it will open sights, not the physical ones…you know what I mean I believe!
You all have a great day.
It’s really an honour to be awarded the Black Cat, Blue Sea award by LaurenInspire. She blogs about sprinkles of her thoughts, drizzle of inspirations, sparks of happiness, and spell of tips should you need some. Her blog is a world of inspiration, kindly check it out.
This award is for bloggers who strive to write for everybody, and no matter how many viewers they get, make an impact on a reader. This award is an expression of gratitude to the nominee. It should be awarded to anybody that you choose deserves it, and it doesn’t mean that they must have hundreds of followers and likes.
Answers to questions
- What is your greatest aspiration in life? – My greatest aspiration in life is to put smiles on peoples faces. I’m a happy person so why not try to make others happy…
- What keeps you motivated to do what you do (In terms of job, education, blogging, or just life)? – What keeps me motivated to do whatever I do in life is that, I don’t do things I have no passion for, so I keep doing what I love doing, and have passion for.
- What is the one thing about the world that you wish you can change? – I wish I could make the world a better place to live.
- Run Rabbit Run
- Uplifting Daze
- Eden of knowledge
- Bukky Praiz Blog
My questions for the nominees
- If you become the President of your country, What major change would you put in place?
- Have you discovered your passion, and have you been able to make the best use of it?
- If you meet someone that is totally discouraged with life, What would be your advice to him or her?
Ten things you should do before you die
Fall in love until it can be seen on your forehead
Publish a book and make sure it’s popular
Live naked in your house for five days
Have a glamorous party for friends and family
Go for a hike in the caves
Travel to the moon
Write your will
Visit the orphanage and contribute a great deal to them
Sponsor a child’s education
Resist every bad temptation for One month
Five animals you should raise before you are fifty