Thinking about the times
when we loved each other.
I wish we could rewrite those
and erase the ugly past that drove us
apart so we can experience the new love
gifted to us for all time.
I want to use this opportunity to thank my readers for their support in every way. it is always a pleasure when I know my blog posts are delivered to those that need it and visiting blogs that contribute a great deal. I have a more busy schedule at this moment and it hinders me putting down what comes to my heart at the time I should and the way I want to. I would be away for a couple of weeks to get things in order.
Have a great week and stay happy.
Image Credit: Pixabay
The greatest lie told by anyone is “I will stay by your side forever”
Umbrellas protect us from rain not from getting pregnant.
Enchanting moments should be kept to always remember.
Sail away from the shores of my heart, let it be free of the likes of you- Eddaz
Dally not with other folks spouses or money – Ben Franklin
Aim for a partner that respects your vision.
Yes, I love to blog generally about passion and poetry because I adore passion.
This is a list of my Tuesday thoughts and saying. Enjoy the week… it’s a new month and obviously, we are almost at the end of the year once more. I pray we achieve our hearts desires and stay happy in everything you do or wherever you find yourself in life. Have fun blogging and live life to the fullest. Xoxoxo.
Image Credit: Pixabay
I wanted to write a post on “Reasons men stay single” but then I realized that there’s a high chance I might end up not listing all. These reasons have evolved and increased over the years just as technology has developed. You know a few reasons men give include, “I love my privacy,” “I’m living my life,” “I need to make more money,” “I’m not sure I will be a good father,” “I’ve not found a loving woman,” and lots more…I’m not trying to lash out at men but this post is for good reason.
We all desire privacy and want to live our lives, we seek for the best; I know for a fact that single life is significant but I think it should only be for a time that leads to maturity. There are many more single women waiting to meet men ready to outgrow the single man status, yet the number grows every day. God created every man with a missing rib and until you find it, you will never be fulfilled in life.
Men have thousands of reason to stay single thus indicating many more irrational motives and belief towards this action; with all sincerity, men don’t even have a genuine reason for wanting to stay single and I’ve realized over time that they will always have excuses for everything pertaining to staying single.
Why do men stay single? Kindly share your opinions.
Image Source: Google
We are more of learners regardless of how vast our knowledge is. The more we learn, the more human data base we acquire. After a while we will be able to translate the information learnt from both trash and accuracy to numbers in their numeric forms for our usage.
Read, read, read. Read everything- Trash, classics, good and bad, and see how they do it. Just like a carpenter who works as an apprentice and studies the master. Read! You’ll absorb it – William Faulkner
It’s mentally stimulating for me reading books, blog posts and listening to the news; I find it exhilarating coupled with the fact that I stay updated with findings and opinions. A certain area of my life I’m experiencing right now has been made easy for me because of the knowledge I acquired from a blogger that shared his own experience.
Read a lot, read anything you can get your hands on – J.K Rowling
Image Credit: Pixabay
Keep reading and writing. Xoxo
There are times we’ve found ourselves home alone on weekends and sometimes you might even be with your family and yet feel alone, we usually get caught up in our own thoughts and restlessness that at the end of the day we realise that time is far gone and we actually haven’t done anything useful than feel so BORED AND WEAK.
I have friends that out of weekend boredom they decide to go to the office and do some paper work, this isn’t right- being humans we need to learn to have fun, separate time to work from time for a diversion. I’m learning to appreciate the little things in life and enjoy living in the moment more…. Too often when we think about “fun” things, we think of the expensive options like going on vacation, going to the cinema, or going to a restaurant. “HELL NO” It doesn’t have to be that way all the time.
There are endless ways to have fun at home without having to empty your wallets- FEEL FREE FROM BOREDOM
- You can play monopoly, scramble or play cards, all you need do is to invite a few friends over, maybe one or two of them.
- Get some nice books to read, learn to read, it’s educative and helps you to know a lot of things you don’t even know exists.
- Invite a friend or spouse down to watch some movies, get some DVD’S or audio C.D’s to watch and dance, it’s also a form of exercise and makes you happy. You can also do this with your kids and partner, it adds bliss to the union.
- Invite your neighbor down, bake a pie or cake, it’s an opportunity for you to get to know each other better, discuss about the challenges in the neighborhood and what can be done to have a better environment.
- Rearrange your bedroom, library, wardrobe or find anywhere in your house that has been disarranged for so long, it helps create space, livens you up, gives room for creative ideas on what to do with the free space.
- Take a free online class, there are lots of free online classes you could take to improve your skills in a certain area and it can be quite interesting.
- Pack a lunch bag and go to the park with a friend or loved one, show some affection, you could also go with your kids and partner if you are married.
- Visit a free museum or a relatively cheap one, go to the beach, have a walk around the sea side, snap some pictures. Dance at locations on the beach were music is being played.
- Record a video of yourself on something you are very knowledgeable at, could be cooking skills, something creative with the hands, mathematics, could be that you are good in singing, or gifted in different foreign languages, just upload it on you-tube and see how many downloads or followers you get, could lead to something very good for you.
- Go bowling with friends.
- Plant a garden.
- Offer some help within your neighborhood, could be to the elderly one or disabled.
- Pamper yourself with a pedicure, spa, face steam or something like skin care.
- Take a nap, most people don’t get adequate sleep during the week due to work stress, it’s time to turn off your phone, TV, internet and get that rest.
- Search for a blog you might love and read, you can explore my blog if you want to😀 I hope you have fun while at it.
- Go for a swim at a recreation center, it doesn’t cost much to get in.
Hopefully, this list will help provide for a ton of fun money-free weekends.