People meet each other, some develop attractions and start dating while others don’t but still go ahead onto that path, but realistically do we even really know what we want to achieve from this affair…Or are we just into the dating game to have fun and then move onto the next?
We eventually get overworked in them when we don’t face the facts…Take note of the following before going into a relationship so as to avoid hassles, heartbreak, depression and the likes…
1. Be sincere with yourself, knowing why you want to go into the relationship, what you aim to contribute and achieve.
2. Ensure you and your dating partner are on the same path. This is very essential as it makes the relationship more enjoyable and stressfree.
3. Never let your hopes be high, have a free mind and have fun as desired.
4. Cut down on your demands, it makes you appear desperate when you don’t.
5. Be friends, get to know each other before you start the relationship, ensure it’s someone you can treat like gold and do same to you.
6. While you are still single, prepare yourself, mentally, physically, emotionally, spiritually and domestically because oh boy…You will need those tools.
Your aim is to have a relationship that leads to marriage?
When God knows you are ready for the responsibility of commitment, he will reveal the right person under the right circumstances- thesoul doctor.
Be a blessing to that person you go into a relationship with; not a heartbreaker; not a demon; not a bad story…- eddaz