Season to love
To Give to those who don’t have
Share with our family.
Are you ready for the holiday season? Done all your shopping for Christmas?.. well for me it’s “No” although I was away for some days because I was down with cold, catarrh and headaches while also busy trying to get better. I had a swell time having lots of soup and watching people around me get ready for the holiday… I wonder if we humans will ever be fully ready for everything; however I’m ready to have fun all the way.
Enjoy the holiday season lovely people.
Image Credit: Pixabay
How many days is it until Christmas? 22-23-24…It’s 2 days and roughly some hours depending on your location in the wold. How time flies, I can vividly remember the last Christmas, it wasn’t so exciting, I spent Christmas day in the office, trying to make money into the organisation’s pocket…It won’t repeat it’s self this year… and for all those who will be working on that day, I wish you all the best and a joyous season.
I have a few prayer request for this Christmas which goes thus:
- I would like to request for peace and calm all over the world. I’m sincerely tired of the killings and bomb blast when it’s celebration period.
- I pray for the homeless to be happy this season and not feel left out of the celebration.
- I pray that those without fruit of the womb gets their prayers answered and enjoy the season without feeling downcast.
- My heart goes out to those children feeling the wave of poverty in the under developed and war stricken countries…may the Christmas season fill your hearts with joy.
- I request that those that need lifetime partners get their prayers answered this season.
- Those with the intention to carry out evil deeds this season will fail…I really request that they fail..
I hope I get an Amen to these requests. They are the desires of my heart this season.