Engulfed in the wind of enchantment
Bathing in the cloud of love
The arrows of romance fired at me
Speaking languages I never imagined
Stay with me forever
So I may dance only to your tune
There are five most spoken romance languages according to Wikipedia. They are…French, Spanish, Romanian, Portuguese, and Italian. I suggest you have a language you speak to someone you hold special in your heart.
This only symbolizes their uniqueness; even without them understanding it; the weight of the emotion behind the conversations would say it all. It’s interesting when you add a theme to your relationship either in marriage or courtship period; your partner would feel like the cutest baby in the world when you speak the language occasionally with a beautiful smile on your face and flower to go with it for the women and for the men; you as a woman could convey it while presenting your naughtiness.
- Le doy mi corazón y mi alma a amarte (I give my heart and soul to loving you)- Spanish
- Je veuxme noyerdanston arôme (I want to drown myself in your aroma) –French
- Ești cel maisexy lucrupe care trebuiesă-l facivreodată pe această planetă (You are the sexiest thing ever to walk this planet)– Romanian
- Il tuobustoaccendefiammenelmiocuore (Your torso sparks flames in my heart) –Italian
- Você é maisbonitaquetodasas estrelasno céu (You are prettier than the stars in the sky) –Portuguese
You can say short phrases if you find it difficult expressing a sentence.
Te amo (I love you) Italian
Ma séductrice (My seductress) French
Tu ești lumeamea (You are my world) Romanian
So I hope I worked up your appetite for romance on another continent. You can come up with something of your own as long as you try a seductive, romantic language.
I wish you the best.