It’s very conflicting for men before they land on the path of ‘I DO’, or rather very adventurous. Men generally like to live ‘the life’. Gone are those days when a lady meets a guy for the first time and the man tells her he wants to settle down and really keeps to his words.
So what are the things men do before they say ‘I do’
1. Nowadays a man will tell a lady on the first or second date that he wants to marry her just with the sole purpose of getting into her pants. aha. Men tell ladies the truth and stop the deceiving game. Most men don’t plan to get married, they plan to f*ck, right from the very day they set eyes on a lady…. If not all , then most of them.‘ladies beware.’
2. Men are scared of commitment, it’s a very long journey for them to get to ‘I Do’ land. Men want to party hard, drink, play like there’s no tomorrow,
taste threesome. They want to be imaginative and constructive. Their minds need to feed on something appealing.
3. Men want to find the perfect woman, one that can cook all types of continental meal, local dish, snacks, name it… They want one that is very good in bed by testing all, until they find the perfect match, the luscious woman with good looks and eye stopping figure. A woman who can work all day and work all night…
Women are not aliens. They are human.
4. Every bachelor plans his finances for a better future, but I don’t understand situations where some men spend half of the money saved up for their marriage on the wedding ceremony, who is to be blamed for this, the women or men themselves? Either way, It’s still part of the journey to the I do land.
5. Every man wants to lose his virginity before the day. Have you ever met a virgin man at that point in life? Guess not! Even though we still have some female virgins…. men running around searching for female virgins when they have lost theirs long ago before the age of ten years. How is it possible to find the virgins of opposite sex when they have all been tested by the likes of you.
6. Really when a man starts to keep malice with his yet to be father in law is quite amusing, yet to think only women hated the idea of yet-to-be mother in law’s interference in relationships and marriages. Men on that journey always ensure they create a little distance before they say I do.
7. They tell lies to every (Lucy, Rihanna, Kimberley). Why? Simply put it this way–‘A man will always be a man.’
I really hope I’m not stepping on toes here, yikes! aah.. It’s just the simple I do truth, marriage should be enjoyed and not endured or bastardized. Catch all the fun, do whatever you want to do– hope women will be wise enough to detect all this….but men do all this with caution or don’t do it at all to stay safe! You never can tell what could be hunting you down from your past adventures.