It’s Friday once again and I’m ready to swing…
Here is a list of entertaining things you can do tonight to relax, unwind and bring on the weekend mood. For those of us working at night or tomorrow, It shouldn’t impede having fun.
- Hang out with friends but pleease don’t get drunk and run into trouble.
- Cuddle up and check out movies with your partner or explore.
- Eat out at a nice restaurant and meet new people.
- Go to the theater and see a movie.
- If you are in the worship mood, it’s month-end so run and boogie in church.
- Attend a music concert you find passionate.
- Game night with friends or siblings is cheap but fun.
- Settling at home isn’t a bad idea, relax or groove alone.
- Cook for your family (It’s dinner time).
- Have a pool or beach party with buddies.
- Visit your parents if you still have one, have a chit-chat and make them laugh.
- Bowling is amusing, and my favorite.
Life is too short to worry, let’s keep it real and cool by having decent fun and staying happy. Regardless of who you are, what you do or where you live, there are lots of activities to do and places to go that won’t cost much.
When the senior pastor of my church singles me out of the whole congregation of a church to have a word or two with me, what does that mean?
Does that mean God has a mission for me?
Does it mean I’m not spiritual enough?
Do I look unique or bizarre?
Or I’m doing something wrong?
Maybe there is something I ought to be doing but I’m not.
Actually I’m still waiting for the call, I had to write out my mobile number to be called and I sincerely hope It’s for good because that really got me nervous and still in same mode. I hope I get called soon so that I can get over with the anxiety feeling that has covered me like tight clothing.
What If the senior pastor tells me that I have a calling to be a minister or a worker in the church…hmm…that sounds scary even for me. Precisely has anyone done anything for God in any way to please him?
As for me, close to seven years ago I used to be a worker in my former church cleaning the toilets and church area for free, I did it because I had a burden to do so, definitely not for any other reason than that and I would love to do same thing any time my spirit tells me to.
Note that there are benefits of working for God, you might not see it soon enough but with time the blessings run after you when you least expect it.
Lets wait and see…
Image Credit: Google Image