Healthy relationships create an atmosphere for friendship and courtship. It comprises trust, honesty, respect, and loyalty so you have hope for an ideal relationship based on this foundation. It’s not always as easy as it sounds because there’s bound to be conflicts, disagreements, miscommunications and this happens because we are human and no one is perfect.
Therefore, before going into any relationship, remember your partner isn’t perfect, neither are you so don’t expect a relationship without flaws.
Ideas on building the Ideal Relationship.
- Acknowledge each other’s feelings
- Respect for each other.
- Never condemn your partner
- Accept each other’s flaws.
- Accept you made mistakes and adjust.
- Always communicate through talking, emailing, texting or written letters.
- Don’t pretend to be perfect nor act saintly.
- Help each other.
- Build trust.
If the following doesn’t work, then you may need to take a break and figure out what you both want from each other.
Image Source: Pixabay